- The Multistories experience has been designed to create a safe experience for all
- We have trained our staff on our covid safe operational procedures
- We trust our guests have respect for the rules that are in place to protect themselves and others
- Arrival times are purposely staggered. Please arrive at your allocated time to help reduce congestion
- Our booking system will record track and trace and will be stored for 21 days in accordance with the guidance. Details may be shared with the NHS, if required
- It is currently a legal requirement to check in to the venue with the NHS app, so when asked please do this
- You will be introduced to the venue by your server and equipped with key knowledge about the layout
- We have struct hygiene standards and ensure each table is methodically cleaned between groups
- Table sizes and positions are fixed and tables cannot be joined
- Please remain at your table unless using the restroom or being instructed to do so by staff
- The ordering system is via smartphone device and payment is settled online and is completely cashless
- Food and drink is delivered direct to your table by our team
- We operate a Challenge 25 policy for alcohol so please don’t be offended if you’re asked for ID
- You may be searched on entry at the venue or at any time within the space
- If anyone is inebriated or causing a nuisance you will be asked to leave the venue
- Face coverings must be worn when within any covered area
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer is available
- Our priority is to maintain a ‘Safe + Social’ atmosphere for all to enjoy
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at any time
Conditions of Entry
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
To gain access to Multistories you must check-in at our shop in the Merrion Centre.
Enter the Merrion Centre via the Jumbo Records entrance and check in at our shop which is Multistories, 20-26 Merrion Centre, LS2 8NG (we’re opposite Rymans).
Here you’ll check-in to the venue and validate your ticket before you can gain access to Level 8.
WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
We’re open Friday from 3 and Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon. We close at 10pm.
DO YOU HAVE HEATERS?
No – please dress according to the weather and plan ahead.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
We are an outdoor venue so please dress approproately for the weather that day.
If it’s too wet or windy we may have to cancel the sitting – if this happens you will be offered a chance to rebook to another date/time.
ARE DOGS ALLOWED?
Only guide dogs with documentation are allowed onto the roof.
CAN I BRING MY KIDS?
Multistories is family friendly and we allow children to join parents or guardians on tables until 6pm – please ensure you book a session that starts later than that time.
For example, a session booked for 4.45-7.45pm is fine, however, a session booked at 6.30-9.30pm is not.
For example, a session booked for 4.40-7.10pm is fine, however, a session booked at 6.30-9.00pm is not.
Children and babies do count towards both the Rule of Six and numbers at the table. A group of 4 adults and 2 children should book a table of 6, for instance.
DO I HAVE TO ARRIVE AT A CERTAIN TIME?
Yes – all bookings will have an allocated arrival time and groups must arrive together. This is to ensure that we can manage the capacity, so that social distancing can be effectively practiced.
WHO IS REQUIRED TO CHECK IN VIA TRACK AND TRACE?
All customers are now required to sign in using Track and Trace, as per government guidelines. Please download the NHS App prior to arrival to ensure a smooth and quick entry.
HOW WILL WE FIND OUR TABLE?
On arrival you’ll be met by our friendly hosts who will guide you through the venue and to your table. Here they will explain how to order your food and drinks on our web based order system.
Our waiting team will provide full table service throughout your stay (so no queueing!)
Once seated at your table, please refrain from mixing with other groups in order to maintain our social distancing commitment.
DO I HAVE TO BOOK OR CAN I JUST WALK UP ON THE DAY?
All bookings will be granted entry with an e-ticket, which can be shown either on a print out or on your phone.
Pre-booking gives you peace of mind that you’ll have a table that can seat your whole group in a safe manner when you arrive.
We will have last minute availability every day and the best place to check is via the website.
HOW LONG DO I GET THE TABLE FOR?
All slots last for two and a half hours.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM LATE FOR MY SLOT?
To support us and ensure that we can practice social distancing, please arrive on time and together with your whole group. This will keep you and everyone else safe and also means that you don’t miss out on your crucial eating and drinking time!
As we’re operating much like a restaurant, with timed bookings, we can’t hold tables for any longer than fifteen minutes after the allocated slot begins.
If you are running late, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
WHAT DOES PRE-BOOKING GET ME?
Pre-booking ensures that you have a table secured for your allocated slot.
All bookings include a complimentary drink per person, as well as a reserved table for your couple/group, table service and access to our range of amazing independent street food traders.
Prices and entry drinks differ depending on the event, but these will be clearly listed in the booking description when you buy them. You can also find more details on our social media pages.
Due to our table seating plan, designed with social distancing in mind, all bookings are to be made in either groups of 2, 4 or 6. If you are a group of 3 or 5, just book either a group of 4 or 6 table.
We also have seating booths which can hold up to 10 people.
CAN WE MAKE LARGER GROUP BOOKINGS FOR CELEBRATIONS, WORK PARTIES ETC?
Yes! We are taking provisional large group bookings for groups of up to 30 people.
If you have large bookings or corporate queries please email email@example.com